Onder Care: Loving, Safe, Educational Childcare Environment
Licensed Home Daycare Focused On Hands-On Learning
Our primary interest with your child in the earliest years is a social emotional one. Don’t worry. We will have them academically prepared as well. But, part of that preparation entails listening, accepting authority and most importantly getting along with others. This skill set is best incorporated through everyday activities. As such, we strive to make your child’s future transition as smooth as possible.
Onder Care Benefits
- In Kensington, Maryland near Chevy Chase View, Parkwood, Wheaton, Garrett Park, & NIH.
- Full, part-time and before and after care
- The Kensington Parkwood school bus stops directly in front of Onder Care.
- Three designed daycare rooms and children’s reading area.
- We use The Creative Curriculum, designed by Diane Trister Dodge, which aligns with the Pre-K and kindergarten curricula of the public schools in Montgomery County.
- Large back yard with safe outdoor playground
- An approved fenced deck for those muddy days
- Age appropriate books and toys.
Onder Care strives to provide the best childcare possible for you and your child. Our focus is on the whole child, with primary concentration on social and emotional development as well as hands-on academic preparation for elementary school. We are open to parents and new ideas in the field. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of fun, creativity and social and academic activities with as much hands-on learning experiences as possible.